Friday again?!?! Dats fast...


Eversince i got into band at Sec 1. I learned that ur band mates is always there for you,they are the like the 2nd family around and they are the best. But when our band broke,i went to friendship and now when i got a band back,i learned that it's that hard to rely on friendship. Im starting to feel that i've drift away from all you people and onto my bandmates,onto my instruments and onto music more. Maybe im gonna change this time,to be a much more quiet person than what i am now. Maybe only my bandmates will see my true colours now,cuz seriously...If you guys were in my shoe,you would know how it feels to have a band..You can always turn to them like they're ur best friends,you can enjoy more time with them and oh yes! You share the taste of music with them.. No time for relationship(thats stupid) and more time for PASSION!!!!

No comments: