Stop it manz!!


Oh my fcking God!! Idk why i can't control my emotions over you! Your taken! Yes i know,come one Hanis,dont think about him!! He's not thinking about you(= Wait,how do i know that???? Oh my god! Stop it eh Hanis!! I really hope you come down for the gig so i can talk to you more and know you more! Of course as a fren! Oh! who am i kidding!! HELP!! I dont like him anymore-.-'
Well,last day of school:to my friends! Hey,we'll still be seeing each other aagain next year and don't worry Hanis will still be around(= And hopefully i wont change,Maybe i mite start saying the F word sometims but i'll refrain myself from it. Shaf is so lucky that most of her Fave. bands are coming to SG..But me??? GOD!! Why?? Hahaha,and tanx to Shafika,Miss Low for the gifts!! 3N3 for a great memory. The bestest memories are from 3N3(in terms of school) if outside(putrajaya trip)!!! God i love those days!!!

No comments: