Wednesday


The official date of when exam ends!! Hehe(= Had fun staying back with Khairin and Eana,AWESOME!! Should do it more,hehehehe...Oh!! AND He played Supermassive Blackhole!!! Mak!!! I wanna listen to him playing the full song,I miss the JWSS MUSE!!! ;(


DAMN IT!! Why Mixpod no House VS hurricane?!??! I want to intro that band to my readers(mcm ader jee) HAHAHAHAH!!! Im starting to open up to lots of genre's to improve on my vocal works and guitar tech. Listening to screamo makes me improve on my vocal range now and the guitar in all this post-hardcore bands are pretty technical! Nice to improve my playing and creativity to a whole new level you know?!?! I lost my screming voice cuz i drank too much cold water worst os all,Green tea really spolis my voice!!! DAMN IT!! Why did i drink it today?!?!?! Now it's hard for me to scream?!?!? DAMN la!!! Hmph!!
I like the picture above,huhu!!! Escape the fate=AWESOMENESS!!

No comments: