I love what poeple call me

I love it! I love the fact that people think im EMO. Its not like i caved in to judgement,its just that. Eversince i was young,i like to be alone,i like darkness. When i was primary 1 i didn't want to makes frens but a girl came up to me and offered her freindship and i just can't dissapoint her,i mean she's new! And im not new to being along with strangers,i could help her and thought of leaving her but in the end she introduced me to more and more people. Now that its the holidays i finally get some time alone and away from frens. Its not that i dont like frens,its just that i really love being alone,i get to think of my life,think of almost everything,i come up with every possible life solution/conclusion when im alone. I wanna be the one that you all will look up to but also wanna be the one that am always in the darkness.

But whenever im in the darkness,i also learn to appreciate that i have frens,frens that wont leave me alone. If i were to ever change in the upcoming year,trust me,i might admit to you guys that that is the real me. The me that i've been hiding. You know what more, tomoro(=

No comments: